- Wafti Ka Socda Safiirada EU oo La Kulmay Madaxwaynaha Puntland..Daawo
- Ninkii Xaaskiisa ku Dilay Dalka Maraykanka oo Lagu Qabtay Banama...Daawo
- Musuqii Somaliland oo Masaajidada Galay..Daawo
- Raysalwasaraha Indiya oo Sheegay in ay Indiya Yeelatay Awood ay Dayax Gacmeed kusoo Ridi karto.Daawo
- Madaxwaynaha Puntland oo Codsaday in Lala Shaqeeyo..Daawo
The Somalia’s government decision to declare UN Special Envoy Nicholas Haysom persona non grata
On January 3, the Federal Government of Somalia declared Nicholas Haysom, appointed Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General on August 17, 2018, persona non grata.
We confirm our support for the UN activities in Somalia, including the work of the UN Assistance Mission and the UN Support Office aimed at strengthening peace and stability as well as sustainable development in that country.
We call on the Federal Government of Somalia and the United Nations to continue their fruitful cooperation for these purposes.
We point out the need to implement as soon as possible the June 2018 agreements between Mogadishu and the regions on sharing revenues from oil and other mineral production and promoting national dialogue on such pressing domestic issues as preparation of a new constitution, judicial reform and holding general presidential elections in 2021.
We underscore the key role of the African Union and its Mission in Somalia in combating the Al-Shabaab terrorist group and raising the Somali National Armed Force’s (SNAF) potential.
We reaffirm our respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, political independence and unity of Somalia.