- Cuqaasha,Wax-garadka iyo Culimada Gobolka Nagaag oo Baaq u Diray DF, Puntland iyo Beesha Caalamka.Daawo
- Wafti Ka Socda Safiirada EU oo La Kulmay Madaxwaynaha Puntland..Daawo
- Ninkii Xaaskiisa ku Dilay Dalka Maraykanka oo Lagu Qabtay Banama...Daawo
- Musuqii Somaliland oo Masaajidada Galay..Daawo
- Raysalwasaraha Indiya oo Sheegay in ay Indiya Yeelatay Awood ay Dayax Gacmeed kusoo Ridi karto.Daawo
In coordination with the Federal Government of Somalia, U.S. forces conducted a collective self-defense airstrike targeting al-Shabaab militants in the vicinity of Araara, Somalia, on November 3, 2018.
We currently assess this airstrike killed four (4) terrorists.
We currently assess no civilians were injured or killed in this airstrike.
The airstrike was conducted after armed militants were maneuvering to attack partner forces during a patrol. No U.S. service members were present on the ground during this Somali-led operation.
U.S. forces will continue to use all authorized and appropriate measures to protect U.S. citizens and to disable terrorist threats. This includes partnering with AMISOM and Somali National Security Forces (SNSF) in combined counterterrorism operations and targeting terrorists, their training camps, and their safe havens throughout Somalia and the region.