- Mudaharaad Lagu Taageerayo George Floyd oo ka Dhacay Caalamka oo Dhan..Daawo
- Afartii Boolis ee Ka Dambeeyay Dilkii George Floyd oo Maxkamad Loo Diray..Daawo
- Maamulka Trump oo Ka Mamnuucay in Diyaaradaha Shiinihu ka Dagaan Dalka Maraykanka..
- Adan Barre Ducaalle oo Ka Badbaaday Mooshin Xilka looga Tuuri Lahaa..Daawo
- Ugaaska Beesha Mudulood oo Ka Horyimid Qorshaha Kooxda N&N..Daawo
In coordination with the Federal Government of Somalia, U.S. forces conducted a collective self-defense airstrike targeting al-Shabaab militants in the vicinity of Araara, Somalia, on November 3, 2018.
We currently assess this airstrike killed four (4) terrorists.
We currently assess no civilians were injured or killed in this airstrike.
The airstrike was conducted after armed militants were maneuvering to attack partner forces during a patrol. No U.S. service members were present on the ground during this Somali-led operation.
U.S. forces will continue to use all authorized and appropriate measures to protect U.S. citizens and to disable terrorist threats. This includes partnering with AMISOM and Somali National Security Forces (SNSF) in combined counterterrorism operations and targeting terrorists, their training camps, and their safe havens throughout Somalia and the region.