- Shacabka Puntland oo Loogu Baaqay in ay La Shaqeeyaan Ciidamada Amniga..Daawo
- Maxaa Dawlada Somaliya iyo Dawlad Goboleedka Hargaya kula Heshiiyeen Imaaraadka...Daawo
- Mooshin laga Keenay Gudoomiye Golaha Shacabka Mursal..
- Mooshin Laga Keenay MD Soomaaliya laakiin ku Xigeenada Golaha Shacabku ka Horyimaadeen..Daawo
- MD Farmaajo oo Warqadaha Aqoonsiga ka Gudoomay Danjira Cusub ee Dawlada Norway...Daawo
What is World Population Day?
World Population Day, which seeks to focus attention on the urgency and importance of population issues, was established by the then-Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme in 1989, an outgrowth of the interest generated by the Day of Five Billion, which was observed on 11 July 1987. By resolution 45/216 of December 1990, the United Nations General Assembly decided to continue World Population Day to enhance awareness of population issues, including their relations to the environment and development. The Day was first marked on 11 July 1990 in more than 90 countries. Since then, a number of UNFPA Country Offices and other organizations and institutions commemorate World Population Day, in partnership with governments and civil society.
Source.The United Nations Fund for Population Activities.(UNFPA).