- Daawo: Waraysi Uu Prof. Samatar Bixiyay; Isaga Oo Jago Ka Quud-daraynaya Jeegaanta! Samatar Ayaa Ku Calwasaadaya Inuu Gaaray Qarka Garowe!
- Dagaalkii Tukaraq oo Saameeyay Xamar Iyo Siddeed-iyo-Toban Askari oo Reer Sool Ah oo Lagu Xirxiray Xamar!!!
- Daawo: Musharax Deni, oo Dowladda Puntland Ku Eedeeyay Sida Ay U Waddo Difaaca Xuduudaha Puntland! Isaga oo Sheegay In Uu Hayo Xal Uu Qarinayo Ilaa Looga Dooranayo Jagada Madaxweynaha ee Puntland!
- Midowga Yurub oo Ganaaxay 4.3 Billion Google...Daawo
- Waraysi uu Bixiyay Madaxwaynaha Puntland oo Xiiso Badan...Daawo
What is World Population Day?
World Population Day, which seeks to focus attention on the urgency and importance of population issues, was established by the then-Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme in 1989, an outgrowth of the interest generated by the Day of Five Billion, which was observed on 11 July 1987. By resolution 45/216 of December 1990, the United Nations General Assembly decided to continue World Population Day to enhance awareness of population issues, including their relations to the environment and development. The Day was first marked on 11 July 1990 in more than 90 countries. Since then, a number of UNFPA Country Offices and other organizations and institutions commemorate World Population Day, in partnership with governments and civil society.
Source.The United Nations Fund for Population Activities.(UNFPA).