- Muqidisho Nin Eelay ah oo Loo Gubay Maxaad Gabar Hawiya ah u Gursasay..Daawo
- Cagjar Maxuu ka Sheegay Ayaaha Somalida Itoobiya Dagta...Daawo
- Madaxwaynaha Dawlad Deegaanka Somalida Itoobiya Maxuu ka Qabaa Xiritaanka Cabdi Iley...Daawo
- Madaxwaynaha Puntland oo Booqday Qabriga Shiikh Abdirahman Sh. Ismaaciil Daarood...Daawo
- Dhibaata Oramadu U Gaysanayso Soomaalida..Maqal
“The size of the Baledogle has doubled in the last year. There are many more Americans here now, and planes are coming in every day to the base,” one Somali soldier stationed at the base said on the condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the press.
Military leaders have kept a tight lid on U.S. activity in Somalia, but the recent flood of American resources into the country suggests a deepening involvement beyond the counterterror mission against al-Shabaab. Increasingly, experts and contractors familiar with military activities say, the U.S. is setting its sights on building up Somalia as another key strategic location for American military activity in Africa and the Middle East.